Stone crushing plant is also called crushing and screening plant, sand and gravel production line, stone production line, silicon sand production line, aggregate construction production line, etc
Applied raw materials:
1, Non-metallic mineral: limestone, river stone, marble, quartz, granite, basalt, etc.,
2, Metallic ore: iron ore, gold ore, copper ore, aluminum ore, manganese ore, lead ore and zinc, etc.
3, Construction waste
Aimix stone crusher plant serves for mining, metallurgical industry, construction, road, rail, hydraulic and chemical industries, crushing several minerals and large materials to produce construction aggregates. Crushing & screening plant plays an important role in the construction of basic infrastructures. In addition, it has been Proven by practice that crusher plant is particularly suitable for processing construction waste as well. Crushing plant will lead the process of recycling construction waste in the future.
The crushing process can be divided into three stages generally: The first stage of crushing: the input size 1500 ~ 500mm, the output size 400 ~ 125mm; The second stage of crushing: the input size 400 ~ 125mm, the output size 100 ~ 50mm; The third stage of crushing: the input size 100 ~ 50mm, the output size 25 ~ 5mm.
Aimix stone crusher plant mainly consists of fixed crushing plant and mobile crushing screening plant. Fixed crushing plant also called stationary crushing & screening plant, it includes jaw crusher, Cone crusher, Impact crusher, sand production Line or VSI crusher, feeder equipment, belt conveyor, screening plant or sieve, sand washing equipment, etc.
PE Series Jaw Crusher
PE series jaw crusher
Applied in the first and second stage of crushing, it is an effective equipment for crushing harder minerals, such as river stone, granite, basalt, quartz, iron ore, copper ore, etc. The highest compressive strength of the crushed material is 320 MPa.
Production capacity: 3-500m³ / h
The maximum input size: ≤1020mm
The output size: 20-300mm
high crushing ratio, high production capacity, good shape of final products, with simple structure, reliable operation, convenient maintenance and low operating cost;
1, The discharge fitting adjustment device with joint mode, is reliable and convenient. The adjustment range is large, which increases the flexibility of the equipment and can meet the needs of different customers.
2, The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the parts are easy to replace and convenient to maintenance.
Cone crusher with spring
Characteristics of Spring Cone crusher:
High quality material made, reasonable structure design and regular crushed product sizes. It has characteristics of reliable structure, high productivity, convenient adjustment and economic use.
1. Reliable structure and low cost operation
2. Laminated crushing shape, excellent shape of final products;
3. Its spring safety device acts as a protection against overloads, when iron or other strange material pass the grinding chamber, there will be no damage to the crusher;
4.The glycerin seal is used, which insulate the powder from the lubricating oil, which guarantees reliable operation.
Interested in the Cone crusher? Click to learn more
Single Hydraulic Cylinder Cone Crusher
Characteristics of Single Hydraulic Cylinder Cone Crusher:
Single hydraulic cylinder cone crusher is widely used in many fields, such as mining, smelting, construction materials, roads, railways, hydraulic and chemical work. It has advantages of high crushing capacity, continuous and stable operation, cleaning chamber with automatic hydraulic device. It is an ideal equipment for the second and third stage of crushing.
1. Fast speed and high efficiency
2. Automatic hydraulic device for overload protection, ensures continuous operation of the machine when irons enter.
3. Easy replacement of mobile cone and fixed conical protective plate.
4. The high efficiency rotary feeding device causes the protective plates to wear out regularly.
Interested in the crusher ? Click to learn more
Cone crusher with several hydraulic cylinders
Characteristics of Multi-cylinder Hydraulic Cone Stone Crusher: Multi-cylinder Cone crusher is the latest cone crusher, which is design and produced independently by AIMIX, based on the advanced technology of the United States. It is widely used in the processing of stone, manufacturing of artificial sand and processing of minerals.
AIMIX uses state-of-the-art computer simulation technology to optimize the design of high-speed trimming chamber, which allows our Multi-cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crusher to offer greater production capacity and higher proportion of fines.
Hydraulic Multi-cylinder Cone crusher has the superiority over the spring cone crusher and the general hydraulic cone crusher:
1. High proportion of crushing and high productivity
2. Wear parts were consumed less
3. Hydraulic protection and hydraulic cleaning of the crushing chamber, high degree of automation, which reduces downtime
4. Light oil lubrication system, more reliable and advanced, extended the service life
Applicable materials: It is widely used to crush limestone. Hard materials can not be crushed, such as basalt, granite, river stone, etc.
Parameters： Production capacity: 30-800t / h The maximum input size: ≤800mm Click to learn more
Characteristics: The impact crusher is mainly broken by impact mode. With the unique structural design, the final products can be cubic. there is no tension or cracks, the shape of products is perfect. The output size can be adjusted and the specifications are diversified. Less energy consumption and reasonable price, but the hammer wears faster and wear parts must be replaced frequently.
1. The hammer, the impact plate and the protective plate are made of new wear-resistant materials, which are resistant to impact and wear
2. The shape of the final products are good. Easy adjustment between the impact plate and the hammer, which provide an effective control of the output size.
3. Reasonable hammer structure, which has the characteristics of fast dismantling and multiple transposition, which can considerably shorten the time to replace the hammer.